曾沛慈 -愛情怎麼喊停




Stephanie





















Archive

Strumming Some Heartstrings


Saturday, June 30, 2012
at 12:22 AM


Friday night - Saturday wee hours
29 Jun - 30 Jun

Part I

Went home after work, wash my lens i rub until it tear~ WTF
My new lens I just opened like 1 week ago only :(
Quickly went out to get a new pair, bought fresh kon lens. The brand I wear east don't have!
The fresh kon lens hor, I really find it very hard to remove. I pinch and pinch like 5-6 times I still can't get it out. I'm panicking lor, what if I can't get it out !!?!?!
It's really stuck to my eyeball like that. I'm really going buy afew pairs of the lens I want to stand by. I don't like the fresh kon one la, sibei hard to remove. Somemore cost me $28 u knowwwww, tmd!

Asher's left eye looks like kena box like that, lol

alternative text

alternative text


Then.... Went to katong meet my boss & Marvin together with Asher for supper!
Watching midnight show at i12! GV Gold class okkkk, the amazing spiderman~


alternative text

The best and the most fattening :(

alternative text

alternative text

alternative text

alternative text

alternative text

alternative text

alternative text



Show is great!!!!! My first time seating at Gold class~ The seats very the comfortable can!!!! Reached home around 3:30am loo

Part II - tomorrow!!
Need to go sleep noww, tmr is monday again :(
xoxo,
you know you love me



Older Posts